Come to Munich for Hands-On Cyber Security Training
At SANS, our mission remains steady. We continue to deliver relevant cyber security knowledge and skills, empowering students to protect people and their assets. Register for SANS Munich October 2024 (14-19 October), and continue to build practical cyber security skills you can implement immediately. Choose your course and register now.
SANS Munich October 2024 Features:
- In-Person training (see Available Courses for details)
- Practical Cyber Security Training: Delivered by real-world practitioners providing actionable insights.
- Real-time Support: Receive immediate assistance from certified teacher assistants throughout your course.
- Immersive Labs in a Virtual Environment: Hands-on practice to sharpen your skills in a secure setting.
- Comprehensive Courseware: Course materials provided in electronic and printed formats.
- GIAC Certification: Most courses align with the highest standard in cybersecurity certification.
- CPE Credits: Earn Continuing Professional Education credits towards a certification.
- Extended Learning Access: Enjoy four months of access to recorded course lectures post-event.
Please note, courses are available in Munich during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.