Introducing SANS In-Person Live-Stream Training, combining the best features of SANS Live Online and SANS In-Person Training. For selected SANS events and courses, and where local regulations allow, this format allows students to travel to a SANS In-Person event and attend training together, within a dedicated classroom, while their SANS Instructor is live-streamed to the classroom via our Live Online platform with support from professional TA's.
In-Person Live Stream Training
In-Person Live-Stream Training combines two of our most popular training formats, allowing local students to complete training In-Person within a Study Hall setting.
Students will be provided a quiet, safe and suitable space from which to join their selected SANS Live Online class.
In-Person live stream comes in two different formats:
- In-Person Live Stream Dedicated Classroom: Where you can train in a classroom with other students from your specific course, and the instructor is live-streamed to the room (the instructor will not be physically present in the classroom), with a dedicated TA for your support.
- In-Person Live Stream Study Hall Setting: Opportunity to take your Live Online class at an In-Person event in a Study Hall room for optimal concentration, whilst streaming from your own laptop. Again, instructor(s) will not be physically present in the classroom, but dedicated TA's will be available for your support. Multiple classes will be studying in the same room, so you will be required to provide your own set of head phones.
Benefits of In-Person Live Stream Training
- Follow live, instructor-led training
- Train in a safe environment
- Get expert learning support on-site
- Focus better with dedicated training time
- Learn and engage together with your peers