Introducing SANS In-Person Live-Stream Training, combining the best features of SANS Live Online and SANS In-Person Training. For selected SANS events and courses, and where local regulations allow, this format allows students to travel to a SANS In-Person event and attend training together, within a dedicated classroom, while their SANS Instructor is live-streamed to the classroom via our Live Online platform with support from professional TA's.
In-Person Live Stream Training
In-Person Live-Stream Training combines two of our most popular training formats, allowing local students to complete training In-Person within a Study Hall setting.
Students will be provided a quiet, safe and suitable space from which to join their selected SANS Live Online class.
In-Person live stream comes in two different formats:
- In-Person Live Stream Dedicated Classroom: Where you can train in a classroom with other students from your specific course, and the instructor is live-streamed to the room, with a dedicated TA for your support.
- In-Person Live Stream Study Hall Setting: Opportunity to take your Live Online class at an In-Person event in a Study Hall room for optimal concentration. Multiple classes will be in the same room and In-Person support from TA’s will be available.
Benefits of In-Person Live Stream Training
- Follow live, instructor-led training
- Train in a safe environment
- Get expert learning support on-site
- Focus better with dedicated training time
- Learn and engage together with your peers