NOW OPEN! 2016 SANS Security Analytics & Intelligence Survey... Take the survey and enter to win a $400 Amazon Gift Card https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016VulnCMSurvey
"What are your vulnerabilities? Do you even know? Take SANS survey and enter to win a $400 Amazon Gift Card. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016VulnCMSurvey
- Incorporating ICS Cybersecurity Into Water Utility Master Planning
- Special Webcast
- Sep 6, 2016 UTC
- Jason Dely
A Strategic, Cost-Effective Approach to Mitigate Control System Risk
Cybersecurity threats are ubiquitous and far-reaching. But the... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Sep 6, 2016||Incorporating ICS Cybersecurity Into Water Utility Master Planning||Jason Dely|
|Sep 7, 2016||CISO Hot Topic Lunch Session: Communicating Cybersecurity Effectively to CEOs and Boards of Directors||Endgame||Alan Paller, John Pescatore|
|Sep 7, 2016||2016 Threat Landscape Survey Report: Europe Edition||Check Point Software Technologies, Inc.||Lee Neely, Polomi Batra|
|Sep 8, 2016||Hunting 101 - Back to Basics: Implementing a Proactive Cyber Hunting Approach||Cybereason||Dave Shackleford, Brad Mecha|
|Sep 8, 2016||Navigating SANS Pen Test Cheat Sheets for Fun and Profit||Ed Skoudis|