- Practical ICS Cyber Security for the Process Industry
- Special Webcast
- 15:00:00 Nov 2, 2016 UTC
- James McGlone and Jim Gilsinn
Opening a standard like the ISA62443 and trying to apply it to an industrial control process can be difficult. Standards can seem inflexible and... Read More
Security Optimization Survey - Integration is key to comprehensive prevention, detection, response and continuous improvement. Tell us how integrated or disparate your processes are in this survey www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016SANSWorkflowSurvey
Endpoint Protection Survey - How does your organization classify systems as endpoints, prioritize & manage risks related to those endpoints, and define next-generation endpoint protections? www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSEndpointSurvey
SPOTLIGHT WEBCAST! "Ready to Replace AV? Criteria to Evaluate NGAV Solutions" Thursday, November 3rd, 2016 at 1:00 PM (13:00:00 EDT/US Eastern) SPONSOR: Carbon Black
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Nov 2, 2016||The Fusion of IT and OT Security: What You Need to Know||Bengt Gregory-Brown, Derek Harp, Rebecca Lawson|
|Nov 2, 2016||Practical ICS Cyber Security for the Process Industry||James McGlone, Jim Gilsinn|
|Nov 3, 2016||Ready to Replace AV? Criteria to Evaluate NGAV Solutions||Carbon Black||Barbara Filkins, J. Michael Butler, Neil Boland, Greg Notch|
|Nov 7, 2016||Seeing Over the Horizon: Predictive and Preventive Security Based on the Kill-Chain Model||DomainTools||Mike Cloppert, Tim Helming|
|Nov 9, 2016||8 Ways To Watch The Invisible: Analyzing Encrypted Network Traffic||Johannes Ullrich|