- Prioritizing the CIS Critical Controls for ICS: Learning from recent incidents
- Wednesday Webcast
- 17:00:00 Oct 24, 2016 UTC
- Mike Assante, Tim Conway, and Walt Sikora
The Center for Internet Securitys Critical Controls have helped organizations secure their IT systems; how do we apply them to protect ICS and... Read More
Integration is key to comprehensive prevention, detection, response and continuous improvement. Tell us how integrated or disparate your processes are in the SANS 2016 Security Optimization Survey and enter to win a $400 Amazon Gift Card: www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016SANSWorkflowSurvey
How does your organization classify systems as endpoints, prioritize & manage risks related to those endpoints, and define next-generation endpoint protections? Tell us in the SANS 2016 Endpoint Protection survey and enter to win a $400 Amazon gift card! www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSEndpointSurvey
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Oct 24, 2016||Prioritizing the CIS Critical Controls for ICS: Learning from recent incidents||Leidos||Tim Conway, Mike Assante, Walt Sikora|
|Oct 25, 2016||Packet Capture + Flow Analytics = Holistic Network Visibility||Cisco Systems||Brian Ford|
|Oct 26, 2016||Prioritizing and Planning to Ensure a High-Impact SOC Rollout||Leidos||John Pescatore, Brent Hambly|
|Oct 26, 2016||The Most Common Human Incidents - A Forensicator's Tale||Matt Bromiley, Lance Spitzner|
|Oct 27, 2016||The Human Factor in the Age of Cyber Conflict||Arbor Networks||Lance Spitzner, Sean Brady|