Security Analytics & Intelligence: What Has Changed This Year? Tell Us in 2015 Survey - Enter to Win $400 Amazon Gift Card https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2015SANSAnalyticsSurvey
- Securing Your Cloud Apps - Understanding the Shared Responsibility Model
- Ask The Expert Webcast
- Sep 1, 2015
- John Pescatore and John Yun
Cloud services are a growing target and in extreme cases, breaches have put companies out of business. Code Spaces is one such example where it... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Aug 28, 2015||SIEM-plifying Security Monitoring: Making Sense of Security Intelligence||AlienVault||Ask The Expert Webcast|
|Sep 1, 2015||Securing Your Cloud Apps - Understanding the Shared Responsibility Model||Palerra||Ask The Expert Webcast|
|Sep 2, 2015||Thwarting Advanced Threats with Trusted Crypto||THALES e-Security||Analyst Webcast|
|Sep 3, 2015||Making DNS Your Greatest Ally in Active Defense||DomainTools||Special Webcast|
|Sep 4, 2015||Car Wars Episode I: Hacker Menace||Special Webcast|