What are the biggest challenges to data center and cloud security? Take Survey - Enter to Win a $400 Amazon Gift Card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2015SANSDynamicDataCenter
- Achieving ICS Network Security Monitoring and Visibility with Flow Data
- WhatWorks Summit Series Webcast
- May 27, 2015
- Robert M. Lee and Chris Sanders
As organizations responsible for Industrial Control System (ICS) networks continue to acknowledge the current threat landscape, they are rapidly... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|May 27, 2015||Achieving ICS Network Security Monitoring and Visibility with Flow Data||WhatWorks Summit Series Webcast|
|May 27, 2015||Continuous Monitoring, Real World Analysis and Strategies to Mitigate Targeted Attacks; Bonus Story Behind The Top 4 Mitigations||Asia-Pacific Series|
|May 28, 2015||Dont risk it - Using a risk-based approach to increase the security of web apps and other IT assets.||WhiteHat Security||Special Webcast|
|May 29, 2015||¿En qué consiste SEC401: Security Essentials?||Special Webcast|
|May 29, 2015||The Value of Adopting and Improving Security Maturity Models||HP||Special Webcast|