Is Your CLOUD Computing Platform Public, Private or Hybrid? Take Survey & Enter to Win $400 Amazon Gift Card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2015SANSCloudSurvey
- SANS VetSuccess Immersion Academy - The Fast Track to Top Skills and Top Jobs in Cyber. Guaranteed.
- Special Webcast
- Jul 13, 2015
- Arlin Halstead, Donald W. Greene, Charles Campbell, and David W. Brown
The VetSuccess Immersion Academy provides transitioning U.S. military veterans with advanced technical training, certifications, and connections... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Jul 13, 2015||SANS VetSuccess Immersion Academy - The Fast Track to Top Skills and Top Jobs in Cyber. Guaranteed.||Special Webcast|
|Jul 14, 2015||SANS NetWars: Building a Better InfoSec Pro with Gamification||Special Webcast|
|Jul 15, 2015||Challenges and Strategies for Addressing the NERC CIP Version 5 Training Requirements||Wednesday Webcast|
|Jul 15, 2015||How to Detect SQL Injection & XSS Attacks with AlienVault USM||AlienVault||Wednesday Webcast|
|Jul 16, 2015||Make it Hard for the Adversary: Learn Offensive Counter Measures with John Strand||Special Webcast|