- Mobile Threat Protection: A Holistic Approach to Securing Mobile Data and Devices
- Analyst Webcast
- Feb 9, 2016
- Lee Neely and Mic McCully
The ubiquitous use of mobile devices has radically changed the landscape of data protection, and the abundance of applications only complicates... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Feb 8, 2016||Risky Business: Evaluating the True Risk to your Security Program||WhiteHat Security||Johannes Ullrich, PhD, Demetrios Lazarikos (Laz) , Mike Goldgof, Jenna McAuley|
|Feb 9, 2016||Mobile Threat Protection: A Holistic Approach to Securing Mobile Data and Devices||Skycure||Lee Neely, Mic McCully|
|Feb 9, 2016||CISO Hot Topic: Communicating to and Influencing CEOs and Boards of Directors: What Works and What to Avoid||Palo Alto Networks||Alan Paller, John Pescatore|
|Feb 10, 2016||Predicting Future Attacks and Breaches: Analytics in Action||SAS INSTITUTE INC||Dave Shackleford, Christopher Smith|
|Feb 11, 2016||Getting Started with Web Application Security||Veracode||Gregory Leonard, Joseph Feiman|