- ICS Hacking Exposed
- Special Webcast
- Tuesday, March 28th, 2017 at 11:00 AM EDT (15:00:00 UTC)
- Clint Bodungen and Phil Neray
Recently published by McGraw-Hill, "Hacking Exposed ICS" follows in the same spirit as the wildly-popular "Hacking Exposed" series by exploring... Read More
How are you responding to incidents and attacks? What solutions work best? Share your experiences in our 2017 SANS Incident Response Survey and enter to win a $400 gift card.https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSIRSurvey
ICS security: SANS needs your input on attacks and threats and how you're preventing and mitigating them in the industrial control systems environments. Share your experiences and enter to win a $400 Amazon gift card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSICSSurvey
Help SANS identify those types of organizations most concerned about insider threats, the characteristics of those threats and what is being done to prepare for - and respond to - an actual insider incident. Take the SANS 2017 Survey on Insider Threats and register for a chance to win a $400 Amazon gift card: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSInsiderThreat
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Mar 28, 2017||Best practices for securing, analyzing, and mitigating threats to your AWS applications||Gigamon|
|Sesh Sayani, Mike Janik, Scott Ward|
|Mar 28, 2017||ICS Hacking Exposed||CyberX||Phil Neray, Clint Bodungen|
|Mar 29, 2017||Forensic State Analysis: A New Approach to Threat Hunting||Infocyte||Chris Gerritz, Alissa Torres|
|Mar 29, 2017||SOC in the Cloud: A review of Arctic Wolf SOC Services||Arctic Wolf Networks||Sridhar Karnam, Sonny Sarai|
|Apr 4, 2017||Increasing Software Security Up and Down the Supply Chain||Veracode||John Pescatore, Steve Lipner, John Martin, Chris Wysopal|