- Next generation analysts for next generation threats - lessons from deploying best practices to hundreds of SOC teams!
- Special Webcast
- 16:00:00 Jan 24, 2017 UTC
- John Pescatore and Meny Har
Security teams are challenged by a deluge of alerts straining both infrastructure and personnel. Managing a SOC requires operational... Read More
SANS 2017 SOC Survey is NOW OPEN - It takes a village to protect today's networks from cyber threats. Tell us how your organization is accomplishing these tasks and enter to win a $400 Amazon gift card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSSOCSurvey
SANS 2017 Threat Hunting Survey - Is threat hunting proactive, reactive or both? Tell us in this SANS survey and enter to win a $400 Amazon Gift Card: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSThreatHuntingSurvey
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Jan 24, 2017||2017 Cloud Security and Risk Benchmarks||SkyHigh Networks||Brandon Cook, John Pescatore|
|Jan 24, 2017||Next generation analysts for next generation threats - lessons from deploying best practices to hundreds of SOC teams!||Siemplify||Meny Har, John Pescatore|
|Jan 25, 2017||Stop Threats in their Tracks- An Introduction to Advanced Malware Protection||Cisco Systems||Brian McMahon, Tom Stitt|
|Jan 25, 2017||Implementing and Maintaining a DevSecOps Approach in the Cloud -</br>Tips, tricks, operational and security best practices||Sumo Logic||Mark Bloom, George Gerchow|
|Jan 25, 2017||Introducing the NEW SANS Pen Test Poster - White Board of Awesome Command Line Kung-Fu||Ed Skoudis|