- Opening a can of Active Defense and Cyber Deception to confuse and frustrate attackers
- Special Webcast
- 20:00:00 Dec 5, 2016 UTC
- Chris Pizor, Ed Skoudis, and John Strand
You're convinced that something just isnt right in your environment and are tired of hearing that there havent been any A/V, IDS, IPS, or firewall... Read More
Cyber Threat Intelligence Survey - Take the SANS 2017 Cyber Threat Intelligence Survey and enter to win a $400 Amazon Gift Card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSCTISurvey
Security Optimization Survey - Integration is key to comprehensive prevention, detection, response and continuous improvement. Tell us how integrated or disparate your processes are in this survey www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016SANSWorkflowSurvey
Endpoint Protection Survey - How does your organization classify systems as endpoints, prioritize & manage risks related to those endpoints, and define next-generation endpoint protections? www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSEndpointSurvey
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Dec 5, 2016||Opening a can of Active Defense and Cyber Deception to confuse and frustrate attackers||Ed Skoudis, John Strand, Chris Pizor|
|Dec 6, 2016||Throwback: How Social Media has Ushered a Re-emergence of Traditional Espionage Tradecraft (and how defenders can exploit it)||Mike Cloppert|
|Dec 6, 2016||Fight Advanced Persistent Threats in ICS with Applied Trickery||Bryce Galbraith|
|Dec 7, 2016||You Can\'t Stop What You Cant SOC||Arctic Wolf Networks||Sridhar Karnam, John Pescatore|
|Dec 7, 2016||Security Analytics in Action: SANS Fourth Annual Security Analytics Survey - Part 1||AlienVault|
Lookingglass Cyber Solutions, Inc.
|Matt Hathaway, Javvad Malik, Dave Shackleford, Travis Farral|