- SIEM, Security Intelligence and the Critical Security Controls
- Analyst Webcast
- Apr 23, 2014
- Dave Shackleford
SIEM, Security Intelligence and the Critical Security Controls
The need to provide better detection and response against attacks is... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Apr 23, 2014||SIEM, Security Intelligence and the Critical Security Controls||LogRhythm||Analyst Webcast|
|Apr 29, 2014||Defending ICS Against Cyberthreats with Next Generation Security||Palo Alto Networks||Ask The Expert Webcast|
|Apr 30, 2014||Secrets of Exploiting Blind SQL Injection||HP||Ask The Expert Webcast|
|Apr 30, 2014||Need to defeat APTs? Tony Sager Explains Where We're At With Live Threat Detection Automation||Palo Alto Networks||Analyst Webcast|
|May 1, 2014||Logs, Logs, Every Where / Nor Any Byte to Grok||Wednesday Webcast|