- Malware Wants your Memory: Here\'s Why and How to Protect it
- Special Webcast
- Monday, February 27th, 2017 at 11:00 AM EST (16:00:00 UTC)
- Alissa Tores and Lance Spitzner
Criminals are after valuable data in your computers physical memory. Credit card numbers, banking credentials, encryption keys, even your companys... Read More
How are you responding to incidents and attacks? What solutions work best? Share your experiences in our 2017 SANS Incident Response Survey and enter to win a $400 gift card.https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSIRSurvey
SANS 2017 SOC Survey is NOW OPEN - It takes a village to protect today's networks from cyber threats. Tell us how your organization is accomplishing these tasks and enter to win a $400 Amazon gift card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSSOCSurvey
ICS security: SANS needs your input on attacks and threats and how you're preventing and mitigating them in the industrial control systems environments. Share your experiences and enter to win a $400 Amazon gift card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2017SANSICSSurvey
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Feb 27, 2017||Malware Wants your Memory: Here\'s Why and How to Protect it||Alissa Torres, Lance Spitzner|
|Feb 28, 2017||Next-Gen Endpoints Risks and Protections: A SANS Survey Part 1: New Devices and Risks||Carbon Black|
Great Bay Software
|G.W. Ray Davidson, PhD, Nick Charpentier, Anthony Di Bello, Dana Torgersen|
|Feb 28, 2017||Reimagine Your Identity Strategy||RSA||Chris Wraight, Jim Ducharme|
|Mar 1, 2017||Real DevSecOps for the Security Practitioner||CloudPassage||Jenks Gibbons|
|Mar 1, 2017||Next-Gen Endpoints Risks and Protections: A SANS Survey Part 2: Next-Gen Protection and Response||Carbon Black|
Great Bay Software
|Matt Cooke, G.W. Ray Davidson, PhD, Mark Hafner, Stacia Tympanick|