About SANS Summits
No matter your background or skill level, SANS Summits give you the chance to learn, connect, and share with cybersecurity professionals from around the globe.
Enjoy world-class content from industry practitioners on the frontlines, and walk away with actionable information, a fresh perspective, and new tools that you can immediately leverage in your work to protect your organization from ever-evolving threats.
Choose Your Experience
Cyber Security Summit Speakers
At a Summit, you'll connect with active cyber security practitioners and industry experts that deliver applicable content based on real-world experience.
Speakers and presentations are reviewed and selected by the Summit chair(s) and an advisory board to ensure the material presented gives attendees actionable information they can implement immediately upon returning to their organizations.
Are you interested in becoming a Summit Speaker?
Level Up Your Expertise
What Attendees Say
Exclusive Networking Opportunities
In addition to in-depth discussions, you'll have the chance to engage with leading experts, SANS instructors, and your peers in the community. Attendees tell us time and again that one of the greatest takeaways from SANS Summits is the many industry connections they forge or deepen during their time with us.
Boost Your Expertise with a SANS Course
SANS courses are taught by experienced practitioners who are among the best cyber security instructors in the world. They will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to defend your organization. Explore the Training Roadmap to find the right courses for your immediate cyber security skill development.
Upcoming Cyber Security Summits
|Virtual||Summit: Sept 22|
|SANS ICS Security Houston 2023||Summit@Night | Live Online|
Training | Houston, TX & Live Online
|Summit@Night: Sept 26|
Training: Sept 25-30
|DFIR Europe Summit & Training|
|Prague, Czech Republic||Summit: Oct 1|
Training: Oct 2-7
Dallas, TX & Virtual
|Summit: Oct 16-17|
Training: Oct 18-23
|HackFest 2023||Hollywood, CA & Virtual||Summit: Nov 16-17|
|CyberThreat 2023||London, UK & Virtual||Summit: Nov 20-21|
|Cyber Threat Intelligence Summit & Training 2024||Washington, DC & Virtual|
Summit: Jan 29-30
|Arlington, VA & Virtual||Summit: Feb 29 - Mar1|
Training: Mar 2-7
|Neurodiversity in Cybersecurity Summit 2024|
Call For Presentations Open
|Virtual||Summit: Thursday, March 28|
|New2Cyber Summit 2024||Virtual|
Summit: April 4
Training: April 8-13
|Ransomware Summit 2024||Virtual||Summit: Friday, May 31|
Orlando, Fl & Virtual
Day 0: June 16
Summit: June 17-18
Training: June 19 - 24
Choose Your Experience
Join us In-Person for the full summit experience
- Technical talks, demos, and panel discussions – Presenters will share proven techniques, tools, and capabilities to help you expand your skillset and better inform your organization’s defenses.
- Exclusive networking opportunities - Network with leading experts and your peers, tackling the same hard-to-solve problems.
- Hands-on workshops and CTF’s (Available at Select Summits) – Led by SANS instructors and course authors, these extended sessions will give you the chance to get practical experience within a specific focus area.
- Evening social events – Enjoy food and drinks in an exclusive environment you can’t find anywhere else.
- Solutions track and Sponsor Area (NA Only, Available at Select Summits) – Meet with cybersecurity solution and tool providers throughout the Summit and learn how to leverage their products within your environment.
- Attend in-person and earn CPE credits - Not only does your participation help you meet the criteria to renew your certifications, but you'll also be taking advantage of free learning opportunities that help you stay ahead of the curve and contribute to a safer community.
- Full access to approved Summit recordings and presentations
Attend a Summit Live Online for Free to Access:
- Highly technical talks, demos, and panel discussions – Presenters will share proven techniques, tools, and capabilities to help you expand your skillset and better inform your organization’s defenses.
- Interactive live chat – Connect with fellow professionals in your field from around the world.
- Attend live and earn CPE credits - Not only does your participation help you meet the criteria to renew your certifications, but you'll also be taking advantage of free learning opportunities that help you stay ahead of the curve and contribute to a safer community.
- Access to approved Summit recording and presentations
For Summit enquiries in Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Summit enquires in Asia-Pacific (APAC) please contact: email@example.com