Come to London For Hands-On Cyber Security Training
Discover the most effective steps to prevent cyber-attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques taught by top practitioners during SANS London August 2024 (5-10 August). Choose your course and register now for hands-on training you can use immediately.
SANS London August 2024 Features
- In-Person and Live Online Training: See Available Courses for details
- Practical Cyber Security Training: Delivered by real-world practitioners providing actionable insights.
- Real-time Support: Receive immediate assistance from certified teacher assistants throughout your course.
- Immersive Labs in a Virtual Environment: Hands-on practice to sharpen your skills in a secure setting.
- Comprehensive Courseware: Course materials provided in electronic and printed formats.
- GIAC Certification: Most courses align with the highest standard in cybersecurity certification.
- CPE Credits: Earn Continuing Professional Education credits towards a certification.
- Extended Learning Access: Enjoy four months of access to recorded course lectures post-event.
Please note, courses are available In-Person in London, or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
Please note that the course pricing listed below does not include VAT. If you are looking to create a quote for your manager or organisation, please note that VAT will be applied at the end of the registration process or feel free to contact our Sales team for a more accurate quotation.