Come to Chicago for Hands-On Cyber Security Training
Learn real-world cyber security skills from top industry experts during SANS Chicago 2024 (August 12-17, CT). Join us in Chicago, IL or Live Online to experience interactive training with hands-on labs and network with your peers in real-time. Choose your course and register today!
SANS Chicago 2024 Features
- Courses In-Person or Live Online (see Available Courses for details)
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Most courses align with GIAC certifications
- Train In-Person at the beautiful Palmer House Hilton in downtown Chicago for the special discount rate of $199/night
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Most certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you've learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.