In this webcast, course authors Barrett Darnell and Jean-François Maes will introduce the very first SANS Offensive Operations 6-day Red Team course.
Learn more about the curriculum, what you will learn, and why the authors decided to create this course. We will discuss:
- A look at the current threat landscape
- Cyber maturity models in companies
- Just what is red teaming anyway?
- SEC565 course outline
- C2 frameworks and their use in adversary simulations
- A practical sneak peek on a trending privilege escalation method
- Closing and Q&A session
View the course page here: sans.org/sec565