Get a New MacBook Air, Toshiba Portege Z30 or a $750 Discount with any OnDemand Course Now
For a limited time, you can register for the world's leading online information security training and get a new laptop! Through December 2, choose either a MacBook Air, Toshiba Portege Z30 or a $750 discount with any of the 30+ OnDemand courses eligible for this special offer!
All OnDemand courses provide you with four months of online access to your course, textbooks and course materials, quizzes, labs, and subject-matter support to ensure that you get the most out of your training experience.
Redeem this limited time offer in three simple steps:
- Choose a qualifying OnDemand course
- Use the discount code of your choice at checkout:
- MACJ15 to receive a MacBook Air
- PCJ15 to receive a Toshiba Portege Z30
- 750J15 to receive a $750 discount on a course
Qualifying OnDemand courses include:
- SEC301: Intro to Information Security
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender
- SEC502: Perimeter Protection In-Depth
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth
- SEC505: Securing Windows and Resisting Malware
- SEC506: Securing Linux/Unix
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations
- SEC566: Implementing and Auditing the Critical Security Controls - In-Depth
- SEC579: Virtualization and Private Cloud Security
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking
- SEC617: Wireless Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Defenses
- SEC642: Advanced Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking
- SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploits, and Ethical Hacking
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth
- FOR508: Advanced Computer Forensic Analysis and Incident Response
- FOR518: Mac Forensic Analysis
- FOR526: Windows Memory Forensics In-Depth
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques
- MGT414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression™
- MGT514: IT Security Strategic Planning, Policy and Leadership
Secure Software Development:
- DEV522: Defending Web Applications Security Essentials
- DEV541: Secure Coding in Java/JEE: Developing Defensible Applications
- DEV544: Secure Coding in .NET: Developing Defensible Applications
Industrial Control Systems
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Time].
Terms & Conditions
MacBook Air and Toshiba Portege(R) Z30 are only available to individuals in the United States or Canada. The USD $750 discount is available globally. This offer expires on December 2, 2015 and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. Allow up to 4 weeks for MacBook Air or Toshiba Portege Z30 delivery. For Canada and APO addresses, please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery. Canada customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes or customs fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Credit. Degree and special program courses are not eligible for this offer, inquire for details. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value. MacBook Air is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Toshiba Portege(R) Z30 is a registered trademark of Toshiba Corporation.
Apple MacBook Air 11.6"
- 1.6GHz Intel Dual-Core Core i5, Turbo up to 2.7GHz
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 128GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
- 4GB 1600MHz RAM
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- OS El Capitan
- HD Webcam & Graphics
- USB, Thunderbolt
Toshiba Portege Z30 13.3"
- 1.7 GHz Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 with Intel(R) Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 up to 2.7GHz
- 128GB mSATA solid state drive
- 8GB RAM
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Windows 8.1
- HD Webcam & Graphics
- USB, HDMI
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds?
The SANS Universal Voucher Credit Program allows your organization to make an initial training investment and earn bonus savings on that investment. SANS will give you an additional 5% bonus if you use your Voucher Credits exclusively for SANS OnDemand or vLive training.
Learn more at: https://www.sans.org/vouchers#online