Hands-On Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
Attend in-person at the venue in Bangkok
Discover the most effective steps to prevent cyber-attacks and detect adversaries with actionable techniques taught by top practitioners in SANS Cyber Defence Thailand 2024. Register now for hands-on training you can use immediately.
*This course will be taught in Thai by Dr. Sorot Panichprecha.
SANS Cyber Defence Thailand 2024 Features
- In-Person training
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Opportunity to earn CPEs to demonstrate ongoing skill development
- Several courses aligning with GIAC certifications to validate your knowledge
Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
You will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.