Many organizations have an internal response plan for threats against them -- but how many have a plan to address threats against their vendors? Recent major breaches have shown that the fastest attack path against an organization is often through its vendors, suppliers, and other third parties. So, when one of your critical vendors is breached, being ready with a prescriptive incident response plan is essential to prevent your company from becoming the next victim.
Yet, it can be challenging to assess how vendors and other third-parties manage their time sensitive incident response plans. It takes time to figure out what questions to ask, chase third-parties for answers, and accurately track remediation.
Join Alastair Parr, SVP of Global Products and Services at Prevalent, for a webinar that will show you how to create a plan and accelerate your response for your third-parties before the next SolarWinds happens.
Alastair will discuss:
• Ways that third-party incident response plans typically fall short
• Questions you should ask about your organization’s incident readiness
• Best practices for accelerating your third-party incident response
• How to create an easy mechanism for vendors to proactively update your organization -- and who to update during an incident
• How to quantify potential business impacts
• How to ensure targeted questionnaires ask the right questions for your organization
• The layers of insight needed before a breach and public disclosure
Attend this webinar as we break down proven ways to reduce your time to detect and respond to vendor breaches.