Many organization's security programs include the use of a Managed Security Services Provider (an MSSP) but is it giving you the information you need or simply providing a \green checkmark" for your auditors? There are reasons why you may choose an MSSP, and also why you may choose to build those services in-house. Things you should consider as you think about what this might mean for your own organization include:
- - 'How do you define Security Visibility? What does it mean to you?
- - What are the advantages of running your own SOC and SIEM?
- - Is compliance good enough? Is it your friend?
- - Are you ready for changes in technology? Organization?
- - How can you measure the change and use that to improve?
In this presentation, you will hear the experiences of a large organization that did this and how it has been working for them several years after the transition.