Amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, organizations are looking to secure remote workforces at a speed and scale that would have seemed impossible before. As security teams work to make these requirements a reality, they are also contending with several complicating factors -- potentially 'polluted ' home environments connecting to the corporate network, attackers actively looking to take advantage of the sudden shift, tightening IT budgets as revenues become uncertain and with the security teams themselves being remote, decreased physical access to devices and people.
In this webinar, Malcolm Harkins of Awake Security's CISO Advisory Board will discuss the most pressing challenges organizations are facing when it comes to securing the rapidly expanding remote workforce and how to prioritize time, budget and resources to fortify your business against threats.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- - 'Recognizing and managing budget and risk tradeoffs while coping with today's business realities
- - 'How attacker strategies are evolving as a result of the growing remote workforce
- - 'security considerations for common remote work technologies like teleconferencing platforms, SaaS applications, and VPNs
- - 'strategies for conducting incident response for a remote workforce
- - 'Business continuity planning when dealing with a global pandemic