See what’s new!
Several SANS courses have cutting-edge new content, and our authors have developed many brand new courses and GIAC certifications. Please see the event pages for course availability, and join us during a SANS Live Training Event for up-to-the-minute training you can use immediately.
New Courses Open for Registration
SANS Live Training Events Featuring New Courses
View a SANS Live Online Demo
Are you curious to see how SANS Live Online works? SANS Live Online training events offer interactive courses taught by real-world practitioners, real-time support from GIAC-certified TAs, hands-on labs, an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event, and four months of access to your course lectures after the event.
In this Live Online demonstration, you will walk through several lab environments, including labs run in a VM on your computer and remotely accessed labs. You will also see how you can interact with peers, TAs, and your instructor using Slack.
SANS Live Training Features
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- A Superior Investment: Focused, immersion learning, plus opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.