Get 400 USD Off Any vLive Course Through June 8!
SANS Institute's professional, online information security training platform vLive allows you to complete world-leading courses anywhere, at anytime, and for 400 USD Off for a limited time!
SANS most popular courses are eligible for this limited time offer, simply use discount code 400F16 when you checkout to participate. Offer Ends June 8.
Qualifying vLive courses include:
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Jul. 25
- SEC301: Intro to Information Security - begins Aug. 16
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth - begins Sep. 19
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins Sep. 26
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Dec. 13
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Jun. 20
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Jul. 12
- SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing, and Ethical Hacking - begins Jul. 26
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Aug. 16
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Nov. 1
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 5
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 6
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR610: Reverse-Engineering Malware: Malware Analysis Tools and Techniques - begins Jun. 21
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics and Incident Response - begins Oct. 3
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis - begins Oct. 11
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Nov. 8
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Jul. 19
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression - begins Aug. 8
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Nov. 7
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to email@example.com. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions
The 400 USD discount is available globally. This offer expires June 8, 2016, and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Credit. This offer does not apply when courses are incorporated into certain larger SANS-related special programs, including the graduate program of the SANS Technology Institute. SANS course offerings are subject to change at any time, please refer back to SANS.org for up-to-date course information. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value.
SANS Limited Time Special: Buy One Get One offer for vLive SEC504 and MGT414
There is no better time to purchase SANS cybersecurity training than right now - during the SANS vLive Buy One Get One offer.
SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling, and MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification will both be offered via SANS vLive (live, evening online classrooms) this summer. For a limited time, two students from an organization can register for either course for the price of one! Both students must register for the same course, either SEC504 OR MGT414.
In addition, multiple students from an organization may select one of these popular courses and each pay only half the standard course registration cost, but this offer only lasts until June 22.
Contact us at vLiveOffer@sans.org today to request your unique Buy One Get One discount code to receive half off two or more registrations!
For more information, view the BOGO Special Offer page.
SANS Voucher Program
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds? Based upon the amount of your training investment, your organization may be eligible to receive, from SANS, bonus funds to apply toward training. And, through the Voucher Admin Tool, your organization can centrally manage training budgets, approve course registrations, and view OnDemand course progress.
Learn more by visiting our Voucher Program page.