Get a new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab A or take $350 Off your vLive course by May 10!
SANS Institute's professional, online information security training platform, vLive, allows you to complete live SANS training with our exceptional instructors from anywhere in the world. Get a new iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab A or take $350 Off your vLive course purchase for a limited time!
SANS most popular courses are eligible for this limited time offer, simply use your preferred discount code when you checkout to participate. Offer Ends May 10, 2017.
Get started by following three easy registration steps:
- Choose a qualifying vLive course
- Use your preferred discount code at checkout
- APLD217_Silver to receive an iPad in Silver
- APLD217_Gray to receive an iPad in Space Gray
- APLD217_Gold to receive an iPad in Gold
- PCD217 to receive a Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- 350D17 to take $350 Off
Qualifying vLive courses include:
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins September 6
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins October 30
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins December 11
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins May 9
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling - begins Sep. 5
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth - begins Sep. 11
- SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing, and Ethical Hacking - begins Oct. 17
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Nov. 13
- SEC501: Advanced Security Essentials - Enterprise Defender - begins Nov. 21
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis - begins June 6
- FOR578: Cyber Threat Intelligence - begins June 12
- FOR585: Advanced Smartphone Forensics - begins July 10
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics, Incident Response, and Threat Hunting - begins Oct. 16
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression(TM) - begins May 22
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins July 17
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Sep. 19
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Nov. 7
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions:
The iPad and the Samsung Galaxy Tab A are only available to individuals in the United States or Canada. The $350 (USD) discount is available globally. This offer expires May 10, 2017, and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for iPad or Samsung Galaxy Tab A delivery. Canadian customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes or customs fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Program. This offer does not apply when courses are incorporated into certain larger SANS-related special programs, including the graduate program of the SANS Technology Institute. SANS course offerings are subject to change at any time, please refer back to SANS.org for up-to-date course information. SANS shall not be held liable for students who elect marketing promotions or discounts that are not consistent with their employer's Standards of Conduct and/or procurement standards. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Samsung Galaxy Tab A is a trademark of Samsung, registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Apple iPad 32GB Wi-Fi
- 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display
- A9 3rd-gen chip with 64 bit desktop-class architecture with embedded M9 coprocessor
- 2048-by-1536 resolution
- 8-megapixel camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Nano SIM
Samsung Galaxy Tab A in black
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16 GB
- 10.1" TFT (1920 x 1200)
- microSD slot
SANS Voucher Program
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds? Based upon the amount of your training investment, your organization may be eligible to receive, from SANS, bonus funds to apply toward training. And, through the Voucher Admin Tool, your organization can centrally manage training budgets, approve course registrations, and view OnDemand course progress.
Learn more by visiting our Voucher Program page.