SANS makes it easy to utilize end-of-year fallout funding for cybersecurity training and certifications required for specific job classifications. Explore SANS Federal spending options and training and certification guidance below.
For proposals, questions, and additional assistance, contact FederalTeam@sans.org or 301-654-SANS (7267).
3 Simple Steps to Plan Your SANS End-of-Year Fallout Money
Step 1: Identify Your Requirements
Discover our Federal Programs, Career Training, and GIAC Certification Roadmaps:
- Department of Defense Directive 8570
- Interactive NICE Framework Mapping
- Cyber Security Skills Roadmap
- Schedule a meeting to discuss customer maps such as Cyber Protection Teams, Mission Defense Teams, and Defensive & Offensive Operations
Step 2: Determine Your Training Format
Check out three great ways to experience SANS training, all taught by our world-class instructors:
- Live Online: Live streaming classes direct from instructors
- OnDemand: Self-paced instruction with subject-matter expert support
- In-Person: Training events with select courses delivered over one week of full-day sessions
Step 3: Procure Your Training
Determine the right method of payment for both single-seat and large group purchases. Your payment options include:
- Credit Card
- SF182 Forms
- Wide Area Work Flow
- Contract Vehicles
- Group Purchasing: The SANS Voucher Program
Benefits of the SANS Voucher Program
- Simplify the procurement process with a single invoice and payment
- Lock-in your hard-fought training budget and utilize within a 12-month term
- Control how, where, and for whom funds are spent
- Access management reporting such as Transaction Reports, OnDemand Progress, and GIAC Success reports all from a central location
- Allow employees to register for training while managing approvals centrally
- Easily change course attendees if plans change
Learn More about the SANS Voucher Program
Discover everything you need to build, develop, and manage your cybersecurity team, including team and individual development programs, skill assessment/validation, and cyber ranges. Learn more about SANS Solutions for Cyber Security Managers.
Schedule a meeting with a SANS Training Advisor to learn more about Federal spending programs and to leverage SANS workforce development solutions to build a high-performing team.