SANS is excited to present the Belgium National CTF Tournament for 2021.
Last year’s edition was such a hit and we received a lot of great feedback from all players. We’re back this year with the second edition of this National Tournament. It will host hundreds of players from all across Belgium and is taking place end of October. This CTF is free to enter and will provide an opportunity for participants to compete on one of SANS’ latest CTF exercises and to win prizes.
What you will also find is that since our first run last year, our CTF Development team has put in a lot of hard work to build a vast amount of new challenges ranging from “easy” to “extreme”, ensuring we’ve got something for players at all levels.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes and are you ready to take on your fellow Belgian cybersecurity community members? Sign up below and we’ll see you on the 28th of October!
Dates: October 28th - 29th 2021
The challenges in this free CTF are perfect for all cybersecurity professionals and use real-world scenarios, testing their skills across a wide spectrum of cybersecurity disciplines in a fun and competitive environment.
“I really enjoyed the challenges and the “real-life” aspect of the CTF. I am very much looking forward to the next SANS CTF tournament!” – CTF player from UBS Switzerland
How to Register
- New to SANS? Create an account hereNew to SANS? Create an account hereTo sign-up for this CTF, follow these steps: - Create your Account & check your email - Log into your account & verify details - Visit Account Dashboard & register
- Already have an account? Login to register!Already have an account? Login to register!If you’ve already got an account, please login and look for a notice in your dashboard about the CTF. You can register for the CTF there.
Who Can Play?
Anyone with a good foundation of cybersecurity knowledge will be able to take part. If you’re just getting started in cyber or if you’re a more seasoned pro, there is something for you to enjoy.
Looking for a Tournament of your own?
Are you looking to play a CTF or Cyber Range within your own organization? Select a private cyber range experience for your team to assess or advance their skills to meet the unique needs of your organization. SANS will help you to:
- Define Learning Objectives
- Develop Scorecards
- Configure Content & Platform
Rules of Engagement
- The CTF is capped at 500 players.
- Every individual who wishes to take part must register. These challenges are designed for individual players rather than teams.
- Please share this page with your colleagues or friends if they would like to join.
- Only register if you can absolutely 100% participate. These CTFs are great fun, challenging and places go fast.
- Signing up for this CTF can only be done by creating a SANS Account. A week before the CTF, you will receive an email confirming your participation and you will be able to finalize your CTF participation through the SANS Account Portal.
- Please feel free to share the CTF with your colleagues if you're looking to play with your team.
- Have fun!