Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.Register for SANS Wellington August (Aug 2-7), and continue to build practical cyber security skills you can implement immediately. Choose your course and register now.
SANS Wellington August 2021 Features:
- In-Person Training for FOR508 & ICS515
- In-Person Live Stream option for SEC504
- Take your training at the training venue with professional support
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Several courses align with GIAC certifications
In-Person TrainingSANS Wellington August 2021 will have a dedicated In-Person Training option for the Digital Forensics class (FOR508) and ICS Active Defense (ICS515) classes, where it will be given in an In-Person classroom-based setting with local instructors.
The SEC504 class will be be taught in our In-Person Live-Stream (IPLS) setting. This training modality allows for students to come to the training venue and train in a dedicated classroom with live support from our professional Teaching Assistants. There is a chance that some of our classes set to take place in IPLS format will still receive a dedicated instructor in which case we will facilitate both an In-Person and Live Online run of the same class. For more information and to get a feel for what In-Person Live-Stream looks and feels like, please read more here.