Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
3001 Atlantic Avenue
Virginia Beach, VA 23451 US
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront – Campus Information
Located just off the Virginia Beach Boardwalk, a short walk to the beach and next door to Neptune’s Park. Local restaurants and bars are within a mile. Virginia Aquarium & Marine Science Center is 10 minutes away and under four miles from Ocean Breeze Waterpark. Enjoy the rooftop infinity pool and two award-winning restaurants.
Special Rates Available
A special discounted rate of $211.00 S/D will be honored based on space availability. Government per diem rooms are available with proper ID; you will need to call reservations and ask for the SANS government rate or use the link below. All rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Monday, July 26, 2021. To make reservations please use the booking links below:
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront - Attendee Booking Link
SANS Government Attendee:
Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront - Government Per Diem Booking Link
Parking at the Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront is complimentary for all SANS attendees. If you are staying at the hotel, please use self-parking and notify the front desk at check-in. If you are commuting, please use Valet parking and let the attendant know you are attending the SANS conference to receive the complimentary parking.
Experience Virginia Beach
3 Quick Facts about Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach is home to 3.5 military bases: NAS Oceana, NAB Little Creek, FTC Dam Neck, and the U.S. Army’s Fort Story. The “half” base is NAB Little Creek, with a formal address in Norfolk, VA.
- There are 11 golf courses open to the public in the city and 36 military holes at NAS Oceana’s Aeropines course.
- According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Virginia Beach is home to the longest pleasure beach in the world.
From Norfolk International Airport (ORF): Approximately 18.6mi.
Google Maps - Hilton Virginia Beach Oceanfront
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration