Rosen Plaza Hotel
9700 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Rosen Plaza Hotel
Rosen Plaza® is embedded in the heart of Orlando’s entertainment-rich International Drive, minutes from area attractions and connected to the Orlando County Convention Center. Come…stay…and let us envelop you in extraordinary luxury with personalized service that only Rosen Plaza® can offer.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $172.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
To make a standard reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation,
please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Rosen Plaza Hotel
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Rosen Plaza Hotel, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at the Rosen Plaza Hotel that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Orlando
- Orlando is home to more than 100 lakes.
- The Orlando Public Library is the largest public library in the state of Florida.
- Likely between 350 and 400 years old, the oldest tree in Orlando is located at Big Tree Park on North Thornton Avenue.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A discount of 50% off self-parking for overnight attendees staying at the hotel is available.
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 407-996-9700 for prevailing rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
We will announce the prevailing venue protocols related to safety measures, in advance of the event start date. These measures will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Social Distancing may be added:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you to the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed in advance of the event start date
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas will be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration