Please note - this course will be taught by a Spanish speaking instructor, however course materials provided will be in English.
Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
You've come to the right place to develop the deep, hands-on cyber security skills most needed right now. Join us at
SANS FOR578 (In Spanish) November 2021 - Live Online (Nov 29 - Dec 4) for immersive virtual training that will provide you with the skills to defend your organisation against security breaches and prevent future attacks.
FOR578: Cyber Threat Intelligence will train you and your team in the tactical, operational, and strategic level cyber threat intelligence skills and tradecraft required to make security teams better, threat hunting more accurate, incident response more effective, and organizations more aware of the evolving threat landscape.
SANS FOR578 (In Spanish) November 2021 Live Online Features:
- Practical cyber security training taught by a real-world practitioner
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Course includes electronic and printed books
- Earn the GIAC Cyber Threat Intelligence (GCTI) Certification
- Complimentary NetWars Tournament Participation with your course purchase
- Archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event
- Four months of access to your course lectures so you can revisit the recordings