World-Class Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
At SANS, our mission remains steady. We continue to deliver relevant cyber security knowledge and skills, empowering students to protect people and their assets. Register for SANS Dubai February 2022, and continue to build practical cyber security skills you can implement immediately. Choose your course and register now.
SANS Dubai February 2022 Features:
- In-Person Live Stream Training options
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Several courses align with GIAC certifications
This event will have classes taught in our In-Person Live Stream (IPLS) setting. This training modality allows for students to come to the training venue and train in a dedicated classroom with live support from our professional Teaching Assistants. There is a chance that some of our classes set to take place in IPLS format will still receive a dedicated instructor in which case we will facilitate both an In-Person and Live Online run of the same class. For more information and to get a feel for what In-Person Live-Stream looks and feels like, please read more here.
Back to In-Person Training
For the In-Person Live-Stream classes, most of the courses for this event are set to take place in a dedicated classroom format. However, if a class has only a few students in it, it will likely move to the In-Person Live-stream modality in Study Hall format. This allows you to take your class at the training venue but in a room shared with other classes, which allows you to network with likeminded students from your own course plus others and still benefit from a SANS In-Person training experience. You will be notified ahead of time of any change to your class format.
In-Person live stream comes in two different formats:
- In-Person Live Stream Dedicated Classroom: Where you can train in a classroom with other students from your specific course, and the instructor is live-streamed to the room (the instructor will not be physically present in the classroom), with a dedicated TA for your support.
- In-Person Live Stream Study Hall Setting: Opportunity to take your Live Online class at an In-Person event in a Study Hall room for optimal concentration, whilst streaming from your own laptop. Again, instructor(s) will not be physically present in the classroom, but dedicated TA's will be available for your support. Multiple classes will be studying in the same room, so you will be required to provide your own set of head phones.