Digital Forensics, Threat Hunting & Incident Response Training in Charlotte, North Carolina
SANS DFIRCON 2022 in Charlotte, NC (November 14-19), offers opportunities to practice and test your skills, network and share your ideas, and learn the latest solutions to overcome investigative challenges from the best Digital Forensics, Threat Hunting, and Incident Response (DFIR) practitioners currently working in the field.
DFIRCON was created to provide an all-inclusive learning experience that leverages the DFIR community’s unique willingness to support colleagues, provide solutions to those who are facing investigative challenges, and always stay ahead of adversaries.
This event offers cutting-edge DFIR training classes that will teach you the most effective ways to obtain forensic evidence, detect compromised systems, identify how and when a breach occurred, and successfully contain and remediate incidents. And you’ll learn it all from some of the best practitioners working in the industry today!
Limited In-Person seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
SANS Live Training Features
- Training on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Learn from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- A superior investment: Focused, immersion learning without distractions, plus opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and wellbeing in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.