Interactive Cyber Security Training Taught by Industry Experts
At SANS, our mission remains steady. We continue to deliver relevant cyber security knowledge and skills, empowering students to protect people and their assets. Register for SANS Amsterdam September 2021 (Sep 6-11, CEST), and continue to build practical cyber security skills you can implement immediately. Choose your course and register now.
SANS Amsterdam September 2021 Features:
- In-Person Training options
- Take your training at the training venue with professional support
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Several courses align with GIAC certifications
Back to In-Person Training
SANS Amsterdam September will have dedicated In-Person Training classes. Other classes at the event will be taught in our In-Person Live Stream (IPLS) setting. This training modality allows for students to come to the training venue and train in a dedicated classroom with live support from our professional Teaching Assistants. There is a chance that some of our classes set to take place in IPLS format will still receive a dedicated instructor in which case we will facilitate both an In-Person and Live Online run of the same class. For more information and to get a feel for what In-Person Live-Stream looks and feels like, please read more here.