Latest Cyber Defense News & Updates
- Security Operations Center (SOC)Security Operations Center (SOC)Equipping Blue Teamers with the right training and resources to safeguard their organizations.
- Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT)Equipping investigators with the right training and resources to further their investigations.
Cyber Defense Certifications
Cyber defenders play an essential role in securing the enterprise. Defending against attacks is only possible with the right skill set - and confidence in your abilities as an all-around defender and those of your team. GIAC's Cyber Defense certifications span the entire defense spectrum and are focused in two areas: cyber defense essentials and blue team operations. Whether your needs are beginner-level, advanced, or for a specialized area of defense, GIAC has the credentials you need to keep your organization safe from the latest threats.
Graduate Certificate Program in Cyber Defense Operations
- Designed for working InfoSec and IT professionals
- Highly technical 12-credit-hour program
- Includes 4 industry-recognized GIAC certifications
Learn Blue Team Skills With These Experts
About SANS Cyber Defense
SANS Cyber Defense focuses on actionable techniques to better defend organizations through a collection of training courses, certifications, and a myriad of community initiatives.
Specifically emphasizing cyber security, a defender's focus is to defend the organization from cyber-attacks. Through development and implementation of security controls, verification of the controls' effectiveness, and continuous monitoring and improvement, cyber defenders strengthen an organization's capabilities against potential attacks.
Our SANS Cyber Defense curriculum provides intensive, immersion training designed to help you and your staff master the practical steps necessary for defending systems and applications against the most dangerous threats. Our courses are full of important and immediately useful techniques that you can put to work as soon as you return to your office. The curriculum has been developed through a consensus process involving industry-leading engineers, architects, administrators, developers, security managers, and information security professionals.