Conventional wisdom suggests that a zero-trust framework or architecture be implemented as part of a holistic security strategy. “Trust nothing, verify everything” seems like the safest bet. Yet, it remains unclear how this approach keeps your organization's connectivity, which supports your most critical business applications, more secure without impeding their business intent.
Uncover the most pressing network security policy issues concerning zero trust with Prof. Avishai Wool, AlgoSec CTO and Co-Founder. In this webinar, Prof. Wool will discuss:
• What zero trust is and how it’s connected to micro-segmentation
• A breakdown of a real-world ransomware attack
• Micro-segmentation models
• Application-centric micro-segmentation and why it’s worth the effort
• Actionable best practices to help you prevent the next security breach