Come to Prague for Hands-On Cybersecurity Training
At SANS, our mission remains steady. We continue to deliver relevant cyber security knowledge and skills, empowering students to protect people and their assets. Register for SANS DFIR Europe 2024 Prague (29 September - 5 October), and continue to build practical cyber security skills you can implement immediately. Choose your course and register now.
SANS DFIR Europe 2024 Prague:
- In-Person Training
- Take your training at the training venue with professional support
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Most courses align with GIAC certifications
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Prague during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
SANS Live Training Offers You
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Most certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.
Whether you attend In-Person or Live Online, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training directly from real-world practitioners. Register now to experience training you can use immediately to secure your environment and advance your career.