Apply for the 2021 Women's Academy Now
- Complete the online application form
- Upon receiving a skill assessment test, the candidate will complete the assessment within 5 days
- Candidates may receive an invitation to submit supporting documents including a resume and formal transcripts
- Qualified candidates will then be invited to a phone interview
- Applicants accepted into the program will receive a formal "Offer of Admission" which outlines the program scheduled, its targeted dates for course completion as outlined on the website under the program section, and the verbiage in the MOU.
- The candidate must accept the offer as presented, and will then receive confirmation of their application status within four weeks of the application deadline.
2021 Academy Timeline
- Applications open: March 1, 2021
- Deadline to apply: June 30, 2021
- Training begins: August 2021
- Graduation: February 2022
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Senior in college; preferably pursuing a degree in a Computer/IT-related field or technical STEM discipline.
- College graduate OR career changers currently not working in the information security field or with prior work experience from the information security field.
- Must be a U.S. citizens or a permanent legal resident (Green card holder) currently residing in the U.S.
- Graduates currently pursuing or having achieved a Master's or PhD in information security are not eligible to apply.
- If you are currently working in the information security field, or with prior work experience from the information security field, including risk & compliance, auditing, security governance, security awareness, information security program/ project management and similar, you are not eligible to apply.
Note: Transitioning military service members, active members of the reserves forces, US Coast Guard members, and military veterans less than 10 years out of the military service cannot apply. Applicants in these categories are encouraged to apply to the VetSuccess Immersion Academy instead.
Required Courses and Certifications
Elective Courses and Certifications
Craina Consulting Corp.