Latest ICS Security News & Updates
Featured Industrial Control System Security Courses & Certifications
SANS ICS HyperEncabulator
You know all about the Retroencabulator, now say hello to the HyperEncabulator! At SANS ICS Security, when we’re not innovating… we’re encabulating! Check out the whole new level of encabulation in this video. Remember folks, with the HyperEncabulator, side fumbling is still effectively prevented.
Join the SANS Community
- Join the SANS CommunityJoin the SANS CommunityMembership of the SANS.org Community grants you access to cutting edge cyber security news, training, and free tools that can't be found elsewhere.
- SANS ICS Community ForumSANS ICS Community ForumParticipate in the SANS ICS Community Forum where ICS professionals discuss current security events, share tips, ask questions, and connect with others passionate about securing our critical infrastructure. Never again miss any community event, a great job opportunity or the latest free resources authored by SANS ICS practitioner faculty.
SANS Security Awareness
- NERC CIP Cyber Security TrainingNERC CIP Cyber Security TrainingSANS has developed a training program designed for electric utility organizations subject to the NERC CIP Reliability Standards.
- ICS Security Awareness TrainingICS Security Awareness TrainingSANS Security Awareness for Engineers focuses on security behaviors for individuals who interact with, operate, or support Industrial Control Systems.
Meet Our Instructors
Robert M. Lee
SANS.edu Graduate Certificate in ICS
Designed for working InfoSec and IT professionals, the graduate certificate in Industrial Control Systems Security is a highly technical, hands-on 12-credit-hour program focused on teaching the applied technologies used to defend and secure industrial control systems, operations technology, and cyber-physical systems.
About Industrial Control Systems Security
ICS security is a security framework that protects these systems against accidental or intentional risks. The SANS ICS Curricula provides hands-on training courses focused on Attacking and Defending ICS environments. These courses equip both security professionals and control system engineers with the knowledge and skills they need to safeguard our critical infrastructures. Learn More
Why Is the ICS Initiative Important?
- Tremendous gains are being achieved in industrial applications by sharing and analyzing data, but we need professionals who can address the security challenges.
- Preparation is critical because ICS incidents are occurring with increasing frequency and damaging systems.
- Control systems are widely deployed and need your attention - there is no such thing as a system that is too small.
- Up-to-date ICS knowledge and security skills can help keep our critical systems safe.
- Shared learning translates into results - effective security requires the integration of cybersecurity professionals, ICS support staff, and engineers.