Get a New iPad Pro, Surface Pro 4 or $500 Off with Any vLive Course, Offer Ends July 27!
SANS Institute's professional, online information security training platform vLive allows you to complete world-leading courses anywhere, at anytime, and with a new iPad Pro, Surface Pro 4 or $500 Off for a limited time!
SANS most popular courses are eligible for this limited time offer, get started by following three easy registration steps:
- Choose a qualifying vLive course
- Use your preferred discount code at checkout
- APLG16_Silver to receive an iPad Pro in Silver
- APLG16_Gold to receive an iPad Pro in Gold
- APLG16_Gray to receive an iPad Pro in Space Gray
- PCG16 to receive a Surface Pro 4
- 500G16 to receive a $500 discount
Qualifying vLive courses include:
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Jul. 25
- SEC301: Intro to Information Security - begins Aug. 16
- SEC503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth - begins Sep. 19
- SEC511: Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations - begins Sep. 26
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style - begins Dec. 13
- SEC660: Advanced Penetration Testing, Exploit Writing, and Ethical Hacking - begins Jul. 26
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Aug. 16
- SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling - begins Nov. 1
- SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 5
- SEC560: Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking - begins Dec. 6
Digital Forensics & Incident Response:
- FOR508: Advanced Digital Forensics and Incident Response - begins Oct. 3
- FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis - begins Oct. 11
- FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis - begins Nov. 8
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Jul. 19
- MGT512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials For Managers with Knowledge Compression - begins Aug. 8
- MGT414: SANS Training Program for CISSP® Certification - begins Nov. 7
If you have questions regarding this offer, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (301) 654-7267 [Mon-Fri, 9:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. United States Eastern Standard Time].
Terms & Conditions
iPad Pro and Microsoft Surface Pro 4 are only available to individuals in the United States or Canada. The $500 discount is available globally. This offer expires July 27, 2016, and payment must be received by this expiration date to participate in the offer. Allow up to 4 weeks for iPad Pro or Microsoft Surface Pro 4 delivery. Canada customers are responsible for paying any applicable duties, taxes or customs fees. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, including SANS Voucher Program. This offer does not apply when courses are incorporated into certain larger SANS-related special programs, including the graduate program of the SANS Technology Institute. SANS course offerings are subject to change at any time, please refer back to SANS.org for up-to-date course information. SANS shall not be held liable for students who elect marketing promotions or discounts that are not consistent with their employer's Standards of Conduct and/or procurement standards. SANS reserves the right to substitute this offer for an alternative product, service or cash award of approximately equivalent retail value. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
iPad Pro Wi-Fi 32GB
- 12.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch Retina display
- 2732-by-2048 resolution at 264 pixels per inch
- iOS 9
- A9X chip with 64-bit architecture
- 8-megapixel iSight camera
- 1080p HD video recording
- 10-hour battery life, 1.57 pounds
Microsoft Surface Pro 4
- Windows 10 Pro, Intel Core i5
- 12.3 inch PixelSense Display
- 2736 x 1824 Resolution
- 128 GB SSD, 4 GB RAM Memory
- 9-hour battery life, 1.69 pounds
- 1080p HD video recording / 5.0 MP front-facing HD camera / 8 MP rear camera
SANS Voucher Program
Looking to maximize your budget or extend your fiscal year funds? Based upon the amount of your training investment, your organization may be eligible to receive, from SANS, bonus funds to apply toward training. And, through the Voucher Admin Tool, your organization can centrally manage training budgets, approve course registrations, and view OnDemand course progress.
Learn more by visiting our Voucher Program page.