Must be a Cyversity member.
This scholarship-based cybersecurity training program is geared towards the following individuals:
- Women of all races.
- All Hispanic, Latinx, Native American, Black, African American, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander men.
- Unemployed or underemployed people of color.
- Community college, college, and graduate students of color not currently working in cybersecurity or pursuing a degree in cybersecurity.
How the Application Process Works
Interested candidates will follow the application process below:
- Candidate completes a web application form.
- Qualified candidates will be sent a link to take an Assessment.
- Candidates must complete the assessment test within five days unless otherwise specified.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to a phone interview.
- Candidates that are not qualified will also receive a notification of their status.
- Applicants must be willing to provide a testimonial of their Academy experience and career path upon the successful completion of the program.
Numbers at a Glance
- Cyversity will award qualified applicants access to the following industry training:
- Google Cloud Leadership Training
- Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity
- 50 applicants will be awarded access to the SANS SEC275 training course + GFACT Certifications.
SANS Foundational Training
- 20 Applicants will continue to move forward by taking additional SANS training courses and GIAC certifications.
Advanced SANS Training