Hotel Special Rates And Reservations
Due to demand, SANS London 2012 is moving 3 classes to the nearby Hotel Russell http://www.hotelrusselllondon.co.uk/, which classes these are is yet to be decided but will be confirmed nearer the time.
Hotel RussellRussell Square
London, WC1B 5BE
Tel: 0844 915 0027
Students attending SANS London 2012 can get a special rate of £159 (exc. VAT) at the Hotel Russell including breakfast.
To reserve, simply contact the reservations department on 0207 520 1827 or email@example.com and quote booking code SANS221112.
Please note this special rate is only available until October 23rd.
Arriving by train
- Nearest station: Kings Cross
- London Euston, Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations are under a thirty minute walk from the hotel or a short taxi ride
- Kings Cross station is just three stop away on the London Underground's Piccadilly line
- All of London's remaining mainline stations, including London Victoria, Paddington and Waterloo are easily reached by the Underground network
Arriving by London Underground
- Nearest Underground stations: Covent Garden and Holborn
- Covent Garden Underground station (Piccadilly line) is a short walk from the venue
- Holborn Underground station (Piccadilly and Central Line) is also a short walk
- The Piccadilly line connects Kings Cross station with London Heathrow Airport, by central London
- The Central line connects Essex to West London via the City and central London.
- Heathrow airport is approximately 40 minutes by tube from Covent Garden
Arriving by Air
- Nearest airport: London Heathrow International airport
- London Heathrow International airport is 18 miles away
- All of London's international and domestic airports have excellent links into central London
- Satellite navigation coordinates: 51.515567, - 0.120687 (post code WC2B 5DA)
Parking at the Grand Connaught Rooms, London
- The nearest car park is on the corner of Drury Lane and Parker Street and is only a two minute stroll.