Come to Washington, DC for Innovative Cyber Security Training
In Washington, DC or Live Online
Learn to combat the world’s latest cyber threats with up-to-the-minute training from real-world practitioners! Connect with other professionals in the cyber community at one of our biggest events of 2024. Join us in Washington, DC, or Live Online for SANSFIRE 2024 (July 15 – July 20, EDT).
SANSFIRE 2024 Features
- In-Person or Live Online training (see Available Courses for details)
- Practical cyber security training taught by real-world practitioners
- Hands-on labs in a virtual environment
- Courses include electronic and printed books
- Most courses align with GIAC certifications
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Washington, D.C., or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. For In-Person courses, seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot.
In-Person Event Considerations
With your health and well-being in mind, we are working closely with the event venue to apply the greatest safety measures and highest standards of cleanliness for our In-Person attendees.
If you would like to attend In-Person, please register now to ensure your spot before the event meets capacity.