1919 Connecticut Avenue
N.W. Washington D.C. 20009
Find this historic hotel within blocks of Dupont Circle and Adams Morgan. The White House and National Mall are less than two miles away. Featured with a seasonal outdoor pool deck complete with fire pits and LivingWell Health Club including choice of exercise classes. Sightseeing buses pick up at the hotel, and tour tickets are sold in the lobby
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $207.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Friday, June 16, 2023.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Washington Hilton
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Washington Hilton, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules additional networking events at the Washington Hilton that you won't want to miss!
Travel Arrangements and Directions
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 202-483-3000 for prevailing parking rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA): Approximately 7.9 miles.
From Dulles International Airport (IAD): Approximately 29.0 miles.
From Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI): Approximately 33.9 miles.
Experience Washington D.C.
3 Quick Facts about Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. is missing “J” Street.
- The original phone number for the White House in 1878 was simply the number 1. A phone wasn’t installed on the President’s desk in the Oval Office until 1929.
- During World War I, Woodrow Wilson bought a flock of sheep to graze on the White House lawn. Not only did it save the manpower needed for mowing the lawn, they sold the wool to raise money for the Red Cross.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to In-Person Training, your safety remains our greatest priority. We continue to make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your peace of mind and we are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years.
SANS continues to adhere to all official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific imposed regulation.
It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, your fellow attendees, and SANS faculty and staff before attending in-person training.
Our measures will be implemented in accordance with local government agencies guidance in effect during the event. As a result, our practices may vary from event to event.
- We take great pride in only working with hotel venues that maintain rigorous standards of cleanliness and hygiene and continue to monitor the evolving situation and guidelines.
- We will ensure proper distancing, where needed, inside of classrooms and event seating areas.
- We intend to deliver the highest level of hygiene and safety protocol during our event to ensure attendees, faculty, staff, sponsors, and vendors can connect, learn, network, and return to business as usual, effectively, and safely.