Come to Baltimore for Hands-On Cyber Security Training
Build your skillset with actionable techniques to prevent attacks that you can implement immediately. Join us in Baltimore, MD or Live Online for SANS Offensive Operations - Baltimore 2024 (September 16-21 ET), and learn from experienced instructors.
SANS Offensive Operations - Baltimore 2024 Features
- Practical Cyber Security Training: Delivered by real-world practitioners providing actionable insights.
- Real-time Support: Receive immediate assistance from certified teacher assistants throughout your course.
- Immersive Labs in a Virtual Environment: Hands-on practice to sharpen your skills in a secure setting.
- Thought-leadership Talks & Workshops: all centered around Offensive Operations topics.
- Comprehensive Courseware: Course materials provided in electronic and printed formats.
- GIAC Certification: Most courses align with the highest standard in cybersecurity certification.
- CPE Credits: Earn Continuing Professional Education credits towards a certification.
- Extended Learning Access: Enjoy four months of access to recorded course lectures post-event.
- Central Hotel Location: Courses will be held at the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore Inner Harbor.
Please note, courses are available In-Person in Baltimore, MD, or Live Online during this event. Please see course details below for availability. In-Person course seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Register now to secure your spot!