Crown Plaza Dallas Downtown
1015 Elm Street
Dallas, TX 75202
Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
Crowne Plaza® Dallas Downtown is ideally situated in the heart of downtown Dallas, just eight miles from Love Field Airport. Contemporary decor, elegant furnishings and signature Crowne Plaza® amenities provide a haven for business and leisure guests alike. The facility is certainly "The Place to Meet" among hotels in downtown Dallas. Leisure guests also appreciate the hotel's convenient downtown local and attractions, such as the West End district, American Airlines Center and the House of Blues, are less than a mile away, so you can easily walk to some of the major Dallas destinations.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $160.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
The group rate is lower than the Government Per Diem rate. Should the Government Per Diem rate fall below the group rate, a limited amount of rooms will be made available at the prevailing Government Per Diem rate.
These rates include Internet in your room and are only available through Monday, September 20, 2021.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown
No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
By staying at the Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
SANS schedules evening events at the Crowne Plaza Dallas Downtown that you won't want to miss!
3 Quick Facts about Dallas
The integrated circuit computer chip (which became the microchip) was invented in Dallas in 1958.
With the roof enclosed, the entire Statue of Liberty could fit into the Cowboys Stadium.
The Dallas area is the largest metropolitan area in the nation not on a navigable body of water.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A discounted self parking rate of $10.00 per day/$18.00 per night plus applicable taxes for attendees is available.
*Please note that while SANS tries to negotiate a great parking rate with the hotel, many times the parking garage is not owned by the hotel, but an independent company. In these cases, neither SANS nor the hotel have any control over the fees charged.
From Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL): Approximately 8.5 miles.
From DFW International Airport (DFW): Approximately 19.0 miles.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration