Join us in-person in London, UK, or attend Live Online for FREE! Register today.
Summit: September 12-13 | Summit CPE Credits: 12 | Chair: James Lyne
CyberThreat Is Back!
CyberThreat 2022 will bring together the UK and Europe's cyber security community. Designed for security practitioners and spanning the full spectrum of offensive and defensive disciplines, the event has a strong technical emphasis.
The two-day conference (Sep 12-13) is hosted by the UK’s National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) and SANS Institute and takes place at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London. CyberThreat 2022 evidences the UK Government’s commitment to equip practitioners with the skills and knowledge required to defend against cyber threats and also addresses the cyber skills gap, by developing and growing talent. CyberThreat aims to deliver the best technical conference in Europe for cyber security practitioners. In addition to presentations from world-renowned cyber security experts and rising industry stars, CyberThreat 2022 features many hands-on opportunities for delegates in the form of CTF events, team problem solving and “Hackathon” challenges against some of the latest devices and products.
Get a feel for CyberThreat by looking back at our 2019 Event
CyberThreat 2019 welcomed hundreds of cyber security practitioners from across the world. Delegates enjoyed talks, presentations and an elaborate hackable badge challenge. The unique CTF competition provided an intense and entertaining experience and the high-quality networking opportunities ensured attendees thoroughly enjoyed the event.
Why Attend In-Person?
- Witness inspiring keynote presentations delivered by renowned subject matter experts in the offensive, defensive and forensic fields
- Take part in the CyberThreat CTF. A super-technical, unpredictable and dynamic experience that allows you to team up with your colleagues, friends or join a team on the day
- Attempt the interactive hackable badge challenge. Designed to test the most technically advanced delegates, the CyberThreat badge is, dare we say it, even more challenging than DEF CON’s badges
- Enjoy cutting edge, interactive tech features, including IoT hacking, critical control system forensics, and a dedicated games area featuring retro and modern consoles
- Learn from SANS experts and hear unique insight from the UK’s NCSC
- Network with like-minded security practitioners
- And much, much more...