Hyatt Regency Orlando
9801 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Hyatt Regency Orlando
This family-friendly Orlando resort is just minutes from major theme parks including Universal Orlando®, Walt Disney World® and SeaWorld® Orlando. Enjoy shopping, dining and more than 100 unique entertainment options, all within a 2-mile radius of the hotel.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $245.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
All rates include the resort fee which provides access to complimentary Internet in your room, two bottles of water in room daily, two I-Ride Trolley tickets through International Drive, unlimited local and 800 phone calls, 10% discount on spa services, daily access to 24hr fitness center, complimentary group fitness classes, bike rentals, and pool activities (floats, rafts, etc.) offered in both pools.
These rates are only available through Thursday, March 7, 2024.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at the Hyatt Regency Orlando, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules additional networking events at the Hyatt Regency Orlando that you won't want to miss!
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A $5 per day parking discount will be applied to prevailing rates for overnight guests self-parking. The $5 discount will also apply to daily commuting attendees.
Please visit the hotel’s website or contact them directly at 407-284-1234 for prevailing rates that are subject to change prior to the official meeting dates.
From Orlando International Airport (MCO): Approximately 12.6 miles.
3 Quick Facts about Orlando
- Disney World in Orlando is the USA’s largest single site employer. The property is spread over 25,000 acres and employs more than 75,000 people.
- The Orlando Public Library is the largest public library in the state of Florida.
- Likely between 350 and 400 years old, the oldest tree in Orlando is located at Big Tree Park on North Thornton Avenue.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
Student safety is one of our greatest priorities. We make proactive decisions that are grounded in care. It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, your fellow attendees, and SANS faculty and staff before attending in-person training. We take great pride in only working with hotel venues that maintain rigorous standards of cleanliness and hygiene and continue to monitor the evolving situation and guidelines.