NOW OPEN! 2016 SANS Security Analytics & Intelligence Survey... Take the survey and enter to win a $400 Amazon Gift Card https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2016_SANS_Analytics_Survey
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Date (in UTC)||Title||Sponsor||Speaker|
|Sep 26, 2016||Going Mobile: Are Your Apps Putting You at Risk?||Eric Johnson|
|Sep 27, 2016||Sneak Peek for the European Security Awareness Summit||Lance Spitzner, Masha Sedova, Chris Boyd|
|Sep 28, 2016||MobileIron Security Labs: Combatting Rising Mobile Threats||MobileIron||James Plouffe|
|Oct 4, 2016||Bring 5 of the top CIS Critical Security Controls to Life!||Tanium||Jennifer Ellard, Ken Robinson|
|Oct 5, 2016||2016 Office 365 Security & Risk Benchmarks Report||SkyHigh Networks||John Pescatore, Brandon Cook|