How do organizations conduct continuous vulnerability assessment & remediation? Take this survey - enter to win a $400 Amazon gift card! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2015SANSSurveyVM_CM
- Analyst Webcast: Securing Retail Beyond the Cash Register--Insider Threats and Targeted Attacks
- Analyst Webcast
- Jul 28, 2015
- G. Mark Hardy
Securing Retail Beyond the Cash Register--Insider Threats and Targeted Attacks
When retailers think about security threats, they often... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Jul 28, 2015||Analyst Webcast: Securing Retail Beyond the Cash Register--Insider Threats and Targeted Attacks||Palo Alto Networks||Analyst Webcast|
|Jul 29, 2015||5 years after Stuxnet: What changed, what didn't and what lies ahead||Wednesday Webcast|
|Jul 29, 2015||Tracking and Observation-How-To and What To Watch For||ThreatStream||Analyst Webcast|
|Jul 30, 2015||Protecting Third Party Applications with RASP||Hewlett Packard||Analyst Webcast|
|Aug 4, 2015||Secure the Endpoint to battle Cyberthreats||Symantec||Special Webcast|