- Saboreando SANS SEC575: Seguridad y pen-testing de dispositivos, apps, comunicaciones y entornos moviles
- Special Webcast
- Apr 21, 2015
- Raul Siles
Los dispositivos móviles se han convertido en elementos esenciales para las organizaciones empresariales y gubernamentales de cualquier tamaño.... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|Apr 21, 2015||Saboreando SANS SEC575: Seguridad y pen-testing de dispositivos, apps, comunicaciones y entornos moviles||Special Webcast|
|Apr 22, 2015||Insider Threat - The Enemy Within||Wednesday Webcast|
|Apr 23, 2015||If it fits, it sniffs: Adventures in WarShipping||Special Webcast|
|Apr 27, 2015||The Crazy New World of Cyber Investigations: Law, Ethics, and Evidence||Ask The Expert Webcast|
|Apr 28, 2015||Analyst Webcast: RASP vs. WAF: Comparing Capabilities and Efficiencies||HP||Analyst Webcast|