- Connecting the Dots Between Your Threat Intelligence Tradecraft and Business Operations
- Special Webcast
- May 10, 2016
- John Pescatore and Adam Meyer
Cyber threat intelligence can help you guide more informed risk management decisions. But the challenge is oftentimes this intel is siloed and... Read More
SANS Information Security Webcasts are live web broadcasts combining knowledgeable speakers with presentation slides. SANS offers several types of webcasts designed to provide valuable information and enhance your security education.
- Ask The Expert Webcasts: SANS Experts bring current and timely information on relevant topics in IT Security. ATE webcasts are the go-to online format to obtain actionable information to help you in your security goals.
- Analyst Webcasts: A follow-on to the SANS Analyst Program, Analyst webcasts provide key information from our whitepapers and surveys.
- WhatWorks Webcasts: The SANS WhatWorks webcasts bring powerful customer experiences showing how end users resolved specific IT Security issues. These webcasts feature actual customers telling their story and what product worked for them to resolve their issue.
- Tool Talks: These special webcasts offer an opportunity for you to hear from Information Security Vendors. Tool Talks are designed to give you a solid understanding of a problem, and how a vendor's commercial tool can be used to solve or mitigate that problem.
- HOT TOPICS! Webcast Series: This webcast series, featuring SANS experts, provides viewers with insight to trending hot topics in the security industry.
Not able to attend a SANS webcast? All Webcasts are archived so you may view and listen at a time convenient to your schedule. View our webcast archive and access webcast recordings/PDF slides.
|May 10, 2016||Connecting the Dots Between Your Threat Intelligence Tradecraft and Business Operations||SurfWatch Labs||John Pescatore, Adam Meyer|
|May 11, 2016||This phish goes to 11, w/ Guest: SNOW [DEF CON 22 Social Engineering CtF - Black Badge Winner]||Stephanie Carruthers|
|May 11, 2016||Using the Critical Security Controls to Prevent Ransomware in Healthcare||Palo Alto Networks||James Tarala, Matthew Mellen|
|May 12, 2016||Why Train and Who to Train for Education and Government||Lance Spitzner, Randy Marchany|
|May 12, 2016||How Aruba leveraged bug bounty hunters to battle test their networking solutions||Bugcrowd||John Pescatore, Jon Green, Leif Dreizler|