The 2019 SANS Security Awareness Report: The Rising Era of Awareness Training is the result of collecting and analyzing responses from your peers around the globe. Nearly 1,600 of your peers, in fact. We’ve come to a thrilling conclusion: this is the era of awareness training. And as an awareness officer, you're paving the way for security awareness success.
There are many challenges a security awareness officer faces in building an effective program, but this report reveals deep insight to making data-driven decisions and grow the maturity of your program as you grow your career. In the 2019 SANS Security Awareness Report, we analyzed the data submitted by awareness professionals just like you to identify and benchmark how organizations are effectively (or ineffectively) managing their human cyber security risks. In this download, you will find:
- A completely reimagined, thoughtfully designed SANS Security Awareness Maturity Model.
- An outlined work role of a Security Awareness & Communications Manager, using the NIST NICE Framework Mapping.
- Discoveries about the correlation between leadership support and peer pressure.
- Data insights diving into to security awareness and broken down by industry.
- Visually helpful graphs, charts, and diagrams to help you draw valuable conclusions about your very own program.
- Key “action item” breakouts to help your program mature and thrive.
- NEW! A supplemental material bundle, including a slide deck presentation on communicating human risk to leadership.
…and so much more! Download the report NOW to unlock actionable insights to growing, maturing, and catching your security awareness program up to the rising era of awareness training.