SANS Partners with state, local, tribal, territorial, and provincial governments, higher education institutions, and qualified non-profit organizations through outreach programs aimed at creating partnerships with organizations in the U.S. and Canada that have:
- a clear impact on national security
- large numbers of cybersecurity practitioners
- budget constraints that limit access to needed or necessary training
These programs provide organizations in these industries access to necessary cybersecurity training at a reduced cost.
Who is Eligible to Participate in a SANS Partnership Program?
- Educational InstitutionsEducational InstitutionsAny faculty or staff from an accredited educational institution from North America including colleges, universities, technical training institutes, K-12 schools, and research institutions.
- GovernmentsGovernmentsNorth American based employees from any state, local, tribal, territorial, or provincial government, or qualified non-profit organization.
What is a SANS a Partnership Event?
- Volume-driven virtual and in-person classes
- Industry partners commit to hosting and promoting a SANS course in exchange for significantly reduced pricing
- Organizations who attend training benefit from the same reduced pricing and help host organizations meet their student commitment
- Take advantage of a live training option for partnership eligible organizations with in-person or virtual attendance options
*Sole Source Statement
SANS training and GIAC certifications are sole-source products, manufactured, sold, and distributed exclusively by Escal Institute of Advanced Technologies, Inc. (dba SANS Institute, hereafter known as SANS). SANS products must be purchased directly from SANS (www.sans.org). There are no agents or dealers authorized to represent this product, other than select program-specific third-party agreements to meet a specific end-customer procurement requirement, such as CIS and REN-ISAC.