The Summit Call for Presentations is OPEN!
OSINT Summit | April 7 | Live Online
Speaking at a SANS Summit gives you the opportunity to engage with thousands of cybersecurity professionals, to share your expertise, and to expand your network. If you have original content to share with the community, we encourage you to submit a talk proposal.
OSINT Summit 2022 will bring together OSINT practitioners, investigators, and enthusiasts alike to share their OSINT techniques and tools.
To get a taste of the type of dynamic presentations and speakers you’ll see at the 2022 OSINT Summit, check out these talks from the 2021 Summit.
If you've got a talk that you think is valuable to this audience, please submit it! We are interested in talks on topics including but not limited to:
- Capturing, recording, and harvesting open source information
- Exploring the varied applications of OSINT in industry/the community
- Accessing and collecting data from social media
- Using tools and automated processes to accelerate OSINT collection or filtering of data
- Ethical issues concerning OSINT collection and analysis
- OSINT case studies of investigations you performed (sanitized, of course)
- OSINT and its relationship with other forms of research, investigations and intelligence work
Submit your proposal by following the link below. You will be prompted to create an account for EasyChair prior to submitting.
Practical Advice for Submitting a Talk
Giving presentations at conferences is a great way to share your expertise, expand your professional network, and bolster your personal brand. But how do you submit a proposal that sets you apart from the crowd? Britta Glade, Director of Content for RSA Conference, and Dawn Cappelli, CISO of Rockwell Automation and program committee member for RSA Conference, have reviewed literally thousands of proposals, and share their tips for getting yours noticed and selected.