15 Years of SANS OnDemand
Affiliated GIAC Certifications
The new OnDemand has been designed with accessibility and usability in mind from the beginning.
- Hit the ground running with the new modern, easy-to-use interface
- Experience training your way with the updated modern video player
- Reinforce learnings with a refined sidebar that includes course outline, course book, notes, improved search and new Bookmark feature
- Connect faster with streamlined help and support
- Converse with GIAC-certified Subject Matter Experts via chat and email
- Stay on track with prominent course progression tracking
Ready to experience the new SANS OnDemand? Take a test drive with one of our free course demos.
Pause. Life. Resume.
Every student’s story is unique. What’s your story?
OnDemand is the only way I am able to be a student while working and taking care of my family, so it is instrumental in my ability to even consider taking classes.
The key to my success and getting through coursework was the mobile app. I played lectures in my car and replayed if needed. I’d listen on-the-go, to and from daycare, the supermarket, and work — anywhere I was going.
I really enjoy the freedom of the OnDemand delivery. The material in some courses is challenging, but that's good. The SMEs are great and very responsive.
Learning at my own pace is essential for my situation. I appreciate being able to start and stop frequently, which allows me to learn while continuing to work.
I really enjoyed being able to view and review the video. The OnDemand classes are great. This course works very well with my schedule and allows me to learn at my own pace.
This is always my preferred learning method as it suits my mega busy schedule. I love the quizzes and the lab exercises. I can pause, rewind fast-forward, and revisit topics. When I’m on the go I use the mobile app.
I'm at home taking the online class but I feel like I'm there in the room. I don't feel isolated at all. I just have access to my comforts while taking the class.