Your Goals | Your Schedule
Dive into immersive cyber security training with hands-on courses taught by industry experts, make new connections during our interactive events, and learn new skills to accelerate your career.
Did you know SANS offers you multiple ways to complete your training?
- Live Online: In US Eastern and US Central time zones from wherever you are.
- In-Person: At centrally-located hotels in many cities in Maryland, Washington, DC, Florida, and more!
Whichever format you choose, you will receive high-quality cybersecurity training you can use immediately to better secure your environment and advance your career. See below for upcoming events and register now.
Upcoming Courses Near You
Upcoming Events Near You
Learn about the SANS Live Training Experience
Are you curious about what to expect from SANS Live Training? Listen to what our alumni say about their experience!
Choose from interactive Live Online and In-Person training available in several time zones and select locations. Whichever format you choose, you will receive high-quality cyber security training you can use immediately.
View a SANS Live Online Demo
SANS Live Online training events offer interactive courses taught by real-world practitioners, real-time support from GIAC-certified TAs, hands-on labs, an archive of course lectures uploaded to your account daily during the event, and four months of access to your course lectures after the event.
In this Live Online demonstration, you will walk through several lab environments, including labs run in a VM on your computer and remotely accessed labs. You will also see how you can interact with peers, TAs, and your instructor using Slack.
SANS Live Training Features
- Flexible Options: Interactive, immersion-style training available Live Online or In-Person with opportunities to network with and learn from other professionals.
- Courses on the cutting edge: All courses are designed to align with dominant security team roles, duties, and disciplines.
- Training from the best: SANS instructors are active security practitioners who bring their extensive knowledge and real-world experiences to the classroom.
- GIAC Certification: Several certifications align with SANS training courses, validating student mastery for professional use in critical, specialized InfoSec domains, and job-specific roles.
- The SANS Promise: You will be able to apply the skills and techniques you’ve learned as soon as you return to work.