About In-Person Training
SANS live training events feature SANS instructors teaching multiple courses at a single location, with classes throughout the year in major cities across the world. These events offer students the chance to study in a focused environment without distraction but perhaps most importantly, they offer a direct access to SANS’s world-leading Instructors.
- Instruction and real-world examples from experienced cybersecurity experts
- Ask questions as you learn live in class and get your answers direct from the expert instructor
- Opportunities to network and learn from other cybersecurity professionals
- Live lab exercises
- Bonus sessions covering the latest cyber topics & techniques
- Ideal preparation for a GIAC certification exam
- Get the most out of your time. Dedicate one whole week to intensive learning so that you can get back to work and apply your new skills straight away
- Explore a new city and see the sights alongside building your new skillset
These events are a great place to network with like-minded security professionals. You can expect an intense week of study accompanied by fun additional activities like NetWars and SANS@Night evening presentations.
Watch this video to get a sneak peek of what In-Person training looks like!
New & Popular Courses
What Do Our Students Think?
We have been so excited to welcome our students back to the classroom. Student Chris Cioffi shares his experience of In-Person training with SANS in this video.