SANS supports the cyber security community through the provision of world-leading training, certification, skills development programmes and through a vast array of free resources.
In addition, we have created a networking group for CISOs and senior security professionals.
Our aim is to help ease the pressure of working as a security decision-maker by providing an environment in which ideas and lessons-learned can be shared amongst a peer group of influencers and thought leaders.
The network is open exclusively to security leaders at the highest level and connects a unique group of professionals who have the appetite and the authority to make a meaningful difference. By sharing ideas and lessons learnt from a wide variety of industries, the SANS CISO Network brings members together to influence our digital future and make the world a safer place.
The SANS CISO Network is led by Professor Ciaran Martin.
SANS CISO Network Platform
Building upon the huge success of the SANS CISO Network over recent years, we have launched our SANS CISO Network platform, available exclusively to members only.
We have taken the time to consider what our network members would want to experience, and have used this to craft our platform to be of greatest value and importance to them.
The new platform may only be accessed by registered SANS CISO Network members and offers:
- Exclusive videos and presentations
- Content from our SANS experts
- Opportunities to connect with other CISO Network members
- Event invitations and updates
- Resources including surveys and reports
SANS CISO Networking Events
- Listen to presentations from SANS Instructors and other global experts
- Take part in closed-door Q&A sessions
- Hear case studies and threat landscape updates from real-world practitioners
- Network with like-minded CISOs
- Address key topics and share knowledge on current challenges that face CISOs today
- Learn about the SANS Institute's initiatives and gain access to SANS Instructors
- Be among the first to receive access to newly created SANS resources
- There will be no third party vendors or sponsors taking part