SANS supports the cyber security community through the provision of world-leading training, certification, skills development programmes and through a vast array of free resources.
In addition, we have created a networking group for CISOs and senior security professionals.
Our aim is to help ease the pressure of working as a security decision-maker by providing an environment in which ideas and lessons-learned can be shared amongst a peer group of influencers and thought leaders.
The network is open exclusively to security leaders at the highest level and connects a unique group of professionals who have the appetite and the authority to make a meaningful difference. By sharing ideas and lessons learnt from a wide variety of industries, the SANS CISO Network brings members together to influence our digital future and make the world a safer place.
The SANS CISO Network is lead by Professor Ciaran Martin.
SANS CISO Networking Events
- Listen to presentations from SANS Instructors and other global experts
- Take part in closed-door Q&A sessions
- Hear case studies and threat landscape updates from real-world practitioners
- Network with like-minded CISOs
- Address key topics and share knowledge on current challenges that face CISOs today
- Learn about the SANS Institute's initiatives and gain access to SANS Instructors
- Be among the first to receive access to newly created SANS resources
- There will be no third party vendors or sponsors taking part