This year's Blue Team Summit takes place June 12-13. This event brings together leading experts from the industry to share their insights and best practices on a wide range of topics, including:
- Hunting OneNote Malware: A Practical Guide for Blue Teams | Hiren Sadhwani
- Zero Trust Architecture: Beyond Proxy or Point Solutions | Sitaraman Iakshminarayanan
- Blurple Teaming: Open Source Continuous Security Testing in the SOC | David Hunt
- How to Save Your SOC from Stagnation | Carson Zimmerman
- Next Gen Cloud Security Monitoring and Defense: Strategies, Tools, Tactics, & Techniques | Malini Rao
- Ecosystem of Insights: Building Operation Dashboards That Enable Teams | Ryan Thompson
- Cloudy with a Chance of Breaches: OSINT Adventures in Tracing Exposed Credentials
If seeing those exciting talk titles wasn't enough, here are our top reasons to sign up for this year's Blue Team Summit:
- Highly technical and actionable blue team talks from world-class experts
We received more submissions in the CFP than ever before, and our advisory board prioritized talks with actionable takeaways to help you make the most of your experience.
- Completely free virtual event
Attend from the comfort of your own home for free.
- Exclusive networking with your peers and the event's speakers
Connect with attendees from all around the world. Our dedicated Slack space allows attendees to ask speakers questions and engage with our world-class experts directly.
- Earn 12 CPEs
Did you know CPEs can be collected to renew your GIAC certifications?
- 2023 SANS SOC Survey Event
Join SANS Author and Senior Instructor Christopher Crowley for an interactive virtual session that will dive into survey data, key findings, and trends from active SOC managers and analysts. Register and be among the first to receive the whitepaper from this 2023 SANS Survey. Register Here
Register for the event here.