Within cybersecurity, securing people has become one of the biggest challenges organizations face. For the past twenty years, we in the security industry have focused on how to use technology to secure technology, and we are getting pretty good at it. Unfortunately, organizations have ignored the human factor and cyber attackers have taken notice. They have shifted their attack vector; the human is now their primary target. If we continue to ignore the human element, we will continue to lose this battle.
SANS LDR433 Managing Human Risk is an intense, three-day course that provides you the tools, roadmap, and expertise to address the human element of cybersecurity by establishing a mature security awareness program. Based on lessons learned from organizations around the world, you learn both the theory and actions in not only securing your workforce’s behaviors but also measuring and demonstrating the value to leadership. In addition, through a series of seven interactive team labs, you will apply everything you learn. Finally, as part of this course you can earn the SANS Security Awareness Professional (SSAP) certification, the industry leading credential recognizing you as an expert in the field of human risk management. We are super excited to announce a new version of the class that enables you to elevate you and your program to a far more strategic level. New additions include:
- A new section about Artificial Intelligence (AI). Not only do you learn how AI works, the different sub-fields and managing AI risks, but also how to leverage AI in cybersecurity and exponentially increase the impact of your program. In addition, several of the course labs now integrate AI.
- A new, interactive risk assessment lab where you and your team complete a case study of a fictional organization and identify the top human risks the organization needs to address.
- Updated training section accelerating your ability to not only create a strategic training plan, but also the ability to quickly create relevant and impactful training content.
- A new section on metrics, including how to integrate human risk management (HRM) platforms and build and leverage strategic metrics that your leadership cares about.
You can take the class in-person, live online, or on your own schedule with SANS OnDemand. As part of this class, you also receive:
- SANS Human Risk Roadmap Poster
- Invitation to private community forum
- Free Trial to SANS Role-Based Training Catalog
Learn more, sign up for a demo, and register for SANS LDR433: Managing Human Risk today.