Featured Partnership: The SANS Catalyst Community Program
The first course and workshop will take place in June and features SANS course SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style, ideal preparation for the GSEC.
ICMCP Diversity Cyber Academy
SANS and the International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP) are excited to announce the Diversity Cyber Academy (DCA). The DCA is a 100% scholarship-based diversity, equity, and inclusion program.
This four-to-six-month accelerated, immersive cybersecurity training program provides eligible candidates with advanced technical training, industry-recognized GIAC certifications, and hands-on cyber defense and incident handling skills sought by employers.
A few of the organizations we've partnered with include associations and groups such as:
- ACM's Women in Computing (ACM-W)
- Center for Internet Security (CIS)
- CyberPeace Foundation
- Cybersecurity Credentials Collaborative (C3)
- George Mason University
- Girl Scouts Nation's Capital
- High Tech Crimes Association (HTCIA)
- Information System Security Association (ISSA)
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP)
- Mason Game and Technology Academy
- Million Women Mentors
- National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT)
- National Cyber Scholarship
- National Cybersecurity Student Association
- National CyberWatch Center
- Society for Information Management (SIM)
- STEM for Her
- The Diana Initiative
- Women in Cyber Security (WiCyS)
- Women in Cyber Security Middle East
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- Women's Society of Cyberjutsu (WSC)
To contact us about future partnership opportunities or to recommend a partnership, email us at email@example.com.