I'm interested in training current employees starting out in cybersecurity and workforce development programs.
- Pair this course with CyberTalent Aptitude Assessments to identify individuals with high potential for success in cybersecurity training
- Help non-technical employees understand cybersecurity and build a solid foundation of knowledge and hands-on skills
- Prepare employees with the foundations to successfully enter a training path that leads into more advanced, specialized training
I'm interested in the course for recruitment and talent acquisition for my organization.
- Pair this course with a SANS CyberTalent Assessments to identify candidates for hiring or selection to reskilling programs
- Expand your talent pipeline by identifying candidates that are not currently working in a technical position.
- Develop a reskilling Academy that first teaches candidates the foundations and then moves them into on the job training followed by more advanced learning as they pivot into focused job roles.
“I think the biggest value add for SANS Foundations was simply how comprehensive it was. It covered a lot of topics, but each was covered in enough depth for a better handle on the basics without being overwhelming.”
“Great content and learning, very positive. Really a great way to step into cybersecurity and build skills day to day.”
“The labs were a great way to practice and learn the new commands, I loved them. Another great tool were the videos with execution examples."
SANS Foundations allowed me to flesh out my knowledge of skills like Metasploit and lateral movement.
I have learned a lot on a vast range of topics. Probably the most useful thing I discovered was about networking — a topic I knew nothing about before Foundations.”