I'm interested in training current employees starting out in cybersecurity and workforce development programs.
- Pair this course with CyberTalent Aptitude Assessments to identify individuals with high potential for success in cybersecurity training
- Help non-technical employees understand cybersecurity and build a solid foundation of knowledge and hands-on skills
- Prepare employees with the foundations to successfully enter a training path that leads into more advanced, specialized training
I'm interested in the course for recruitment and talent acquisition for my organization.
- Pair this course with a SANS CyberTalent Assessments to identify candidates for hiring or selection to reskilling programs
- Expand your talent pipeline by identifying candidates that are not currently working in a technical position.
- Develop a reskilling Academy that first teaches candidates the foundations and then moves them into on the job training followed by more advanced learning as they pivot into focused job roles.
“The security labs were my personal favorite as the skills attained through those helped me land a role as a vulnerability analyst in the information security office!”
“I found that the SANS Foundation course is the best place to start no matter you have IT background or not. There are loads of examples from beginner to intermediate level.”
"Despite having a senior level security role, SANS Foundations was a fantastic way to brush up on important concepts that help me better fulfil my job duties."
SANS Foundations allowed me to flesh out my knowledge of skills like Metasploit and lateral movement.
I have learned a lot on a vast range of topics. Probably the most useful thing I discovered was about networking — a topic I knew nothing about before Foundations.”