The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
910 Broadway Cir,
San Diego, CA 92101
The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
Escape the everyday and travel with confidence to The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter. Our downtown hotel is the ideal destination to relax and recharge. Not sure where to start? Here are our top 5 recommendations for the optimal experience:
- Play a game of cornhole, table tennis, connect four or yard pong at our Sun Deck on the Garden Terrace.
- Make a splash in the crisp, cool water of our rooftop pool.
- Stroll from the hotel to the Gaslamp Quarter and Little Italy to dine al fresco in inviting parklets and expanded patios.
- Relax in our guestrooms with windows that open to allow for fresh air and the San Diego bay breeze.
- Upgrade to a balcony room or Junior Suite to admire dynamic downtown views while enjoying a private happy hour from our onsite café.
Hotel Special Rates and Reservations
A special discounted rate of $236.00 S/D plus applicable taxes will be honored based on space availability.
A limited number of Government Per Diem rooms at the prevailing rate are available with proper ID.
These rates include high speed Internet in your room and are only available through Monday, October 25, 2021.
To make a regular reservation, please visit this link.
To make a government per diem reservation, please visit this link.
Top 3 reasons to stay at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- No need to factor in daily cab fees and the time associated with travel to alternate hotels. Everything is in one convenient location!
- By staying at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, you gain the opportunity to further network with your industry peers and remain in the center of the activity surrounding the conference.
- SANS schedules evening events at The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter that you won't want to miss!
Experience San Diego
3 Quick Facts about San Diego
- WD-40 was invented in San Diego in 1953.
- San Diego International Airport is the busiest single runway airport in the U.S.
- San Diego is home to the world’s oldest sailing ship, The Star of India.
Travel Arrangements and Directions
A discounted overnight parking rate of $45.00 per vehicle per night plus applicable taxes for attendees staying overnight at the hotel is available.
If you’re driving in each day a discounted daily drive in rate of $15.00 per vehicle per day plus applicable taxes is available.
From San Diego International Airport (SAN): Approximately 3.60 miles.
Recommended Web Links
Health and Safety Information
As we welcome you back to our In-Person Training Events, the safety of you, our Customer, remains our greatest priority. We take great pride in working with hotel venues that maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Our venues have taken extreme measures, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities, to make cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous. Our commitment to you: to always make proactive decisions that are grounded in care, ensuring your safety and peace of mind. We are grateful for the trust you have shown us over the years and can't wait to welcome you back.
VENUE SAFETY MEASURES
Venue protocols will include all of the following and any required local guidelines such as PPE (Face Masks) and Physical Distancing, which are subject to change:
- Enhanced Cleaning: with a focus on ‘high touch areas’ such as door handles, restrooms, and food & beverage areas
- Personal Hygiene: hand sanitizer stations will be located in common areas
- Increased Air Circulation: venues will keep HVAC systems operational during training, to introduce fresh air into the meeting space.
SANS SAFETY MEASURES
While we have taken extraordinary planning steps to be thoughtful and deliberate about our framework, fluidity remains with local ordinances. Our measures will be implemented in accordance with these local government agencies and may vary depending on timing. These measures may include some or all of the following measures:
- Vaccinations: SANS Staff & Faculty will be fully vaccinated prior to travel. We highly encourage you do the same or exercise your due diligence before traveling to an in-person event. Exploring alternative options are encouraged including our Live Online Training events
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): an adjustable, cloth mask will be provided at check-in. Face masks may be required in both common areas and in the meeting space and will be confirmed at event check-in. Guidance will be implemented in accordance with local and venue ordinance
- Physical Distancing: inside of classrooms, seating areas may be arranged to ensure proper distancing
- Reduced Contact: at registration, SANS aims to reduce queuing and offer limited-contact registration